The cost of the seminar is $300.
WE WILL GO OVER AND COVER THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS:
Who will be at the seminar?
- Marijuana Business Attorney,
- Marijuana Business Accountant,
- Marijuana Business Insurance,
- Traceability software provider,
- Marijuana dispensary operators and owners,
- Top marijuana cultivators,
- Future business associates?
From DAY 1, we will jump right into what it takes to start-up & operate;
- How to start any cannabis business,
- What business permits and other marijuana business paper work will be needed.
- How to properly fill out the city or county cannabis business application.
- What goes into writing winning Operational Plans,
- Local Ordinance issues and how to work with them,
- Corporate entity formation,
- Different tax strategies for tax challenges,
- Banking solutions,
- Types of insurance needed to cover your business and crop,
- How to choose the best locations,
- How to deal with landlords,
- Advertising strategies, where and how to get patients for your collective,
- Packaging testing requirements,
- How to start a small private collective,
Take instructions from veterans in the field.
Objective: to insure that students feel comfortable and confident before leaving the two day workshop, to assist one another finding people that have knowledge and resources to help you in your goal of working within the cannabis industry:
- Trainers support program and contact information,
- Network with the group,
- First opportunity to meet and greet with others in the industry,
- Exchange contact information to begin partnerships.
– anytime – you will have all the instructions in detail written for you and most of the forms that you’ll need to file, an up to $1,500 value and saving you valuable time.
Enroll Now! – Live Seminar – $300
We promote non-profit Medical Marijuana Businesses in areas where there is a need for compassion for the local medical marijuana patient community. For profit medical marijuana businesses are illegal and the only way to operate safely in the state of California is as a non-profit corporation.
Disclaimer: Marijuana remains illegal under federal laws. Certain states, counties and cities have
adopted the medical marijuana patient programs, please check our FAQ page for state by state breakdown on laws in states that have this program in place.
California Cannabis College does not promote illegal sales or use of marijuana. That is why we strongly urge you to take our seminars to get the latest in developments and laws concerning medical marijuana and cannabis industry. Please check with your state and county for your local laws regulations.