Qualify For Medical Marijuana
If you want to qualify for medical marijuana you must satisfy the following criteria as mentioned here in the California Marijuana College. Patients following the given procedure will not have to face any of the legal issues in making the marijuana’s use.
In order to qualify for medical marijuana you must be the resident of the state with proper residency ID proof. If you are not from the state then passport should be there with you. You must obtain genuine medical information or certificate from your primary doctor explaining their diagnosis. Your age should be eighteen or greater than eighteen else you should be accompanied by your parents. Then lastly you must obtain the recommendation from the consulted doctor regarding the medicinal use of marijuana. These are the ways you can qualify for medical marijuana.
Cannabis College 2 Day Seminars are for YOU!!!
in Just 2 Days?
ALL the important “Stuff” to help insure your success!
- Medical Marijuana Law. Business Basics
- How to become a legal marijuana patient,
- How to get a California Medical Marijuana Card (not what your doctor gave you)
- Patient Rights, YOUR RIGHTS!!!!
- How Medical Marijuana is Used, Ingestion to Edibles
- How to Legally Cultivate, Harvest and Process Medical Marijuana
- How to start a marijuana dispensary.
- How to start a marijuana delivery service.
- How to legally grow marijuana for patients.
If those things are what you’re after, read more about our : Day 1 & Day 2 Class Outline & Objectives